GRN
Advanced Member

158 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  07:25:05  
Hi there,

v6.81

After upgrading to v6.8.1: When you modify a product you get ...

'; var scrwid=screen.width; var scrhei=screen.height; var newwin=window.open("","uploadimage",'menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,width='+winwid+',height='+winhei+',left='+((scrwid-winwid)/2)+',top=100,directories=no,location=no,resizable=yes,status=no,toolbar=no'); newwin.document.open(); newwin.document.write(prnttext); newwin.document.close(); newwin.focus(); } /* ]]> */

... at the beginning of the product admin page, actually it is about 20 plus of this type of code, then the product admin begins and appears to be normal. This also happens on the category admin page.

Thanks.

GRN

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  07:32:44  
Hi

I have seen this when the host has a stats utility enabled and it's adding code to all pages including the vsadmin files. Can you check that with your host and asked for it to be turned off?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

GRN
Advanced Member

158 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  07:55:26  
Hi Andy,

The site is on a GoDaddy dedicated business server. Are you talking Metrics, as there are 8 different sections to that, with no option to turn off that I can see.

Was working fine until the upgrade to v6.8.1 as far as I can tell.

Thx.

GRN

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  09:55:22  
When you view source in the browser on any of the admin pages do you see any code (javascript) that looks non-ECT related like stats calls?

Andy

GRN
Advanced Member

158 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  10:24:55  
Hi there,

The only thing I can find is...

<script>'undefined'=== typeof _trfq || (window._trfq = []);'undefined'=== typeof _trfd && (window._trfd=[]),_trfd.push({'tccl.baseHost':'secureserver.net'}),_trfd.push({'ap':'cpbh'},{'server':'a2plvcpnl20645'}) // Monitoring performance to make your website faster. If you want to opt-out, please contact web hosting support.</script><script src='https://img1.wsimg.com/tcc/tcc_l.combined.1.0.6.min.js'></script>

Actually with the secureserver.net reference it looks like GoDaddy?

Thx.

GRN

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65936 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  11:16:21  
Hi yes that does look like its coming from Godaddy, I think you can set the site metrics for certain portions of the site vs whole site. Its been a long time since I've seen this issue but if I recall there was a setting in the GD control panel, if you give Godaddy a call they should be able to let you know where to change that.

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates

GRN
Advanced Member

158 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  12:51:16  
Hi there,

Problem solved. It appears to be a GoDaddy issue, the script appears to be sending anonymous metrics info to Godaddy re their new hosting dashboard. Google is your friend, I found the following ...

"Go to gateway.godaddy.com, click on purple box about new features "Try it out". Next to the green button labelled "cPanel Admin" are three dots, click the dots and click "Help Us", choose "Opt Out" ", page(s) back to normal so far. But I never opted in to begin with.

GRN

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2017 :  00:10:37  
Thanks for letting us know, it may help other Godaddy users if they have the same problem.

Andy

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000