Author « Topic »  

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  07:46:34  
I updated to the 8.6.4 and on the stats page it appears that the filter by category doesnt work. The other filtering options appear to work: Order Status, State, Country, Payment Method, Search Text.

What it almost looks like is that it is not taking the selection. Ive tried on Chrome and Firefox with the same results.

When you select a Section, hit "Stats", and the page refreshes with all totals and the section(s) that were selected are no longer selected. If you do a combination of a section and a country it keeps the country that was selected highlighted, but the section becomes unselected upon the refresh.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65936 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:01:55  
Hi chris, this has been reported here and we are working on a fix https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109458
By the way how is 8.6.4

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:43:56  
awesome thanks! Like the newest update. Its a bit counter intuitive, but on the invoice page I actually liked the table layout. It was much cleaner and concise.

If there is a way to keep it tableless and be able to copy rows into a spreadsheet as a line would be helpful.. I know that this is probably just me. We have certain products that we sell that we add to a spreadsheet from the invoices page. On the tables layout it would copy the row into google sheets as a single row. With the CSS version it doesnt recognize it as a row and copies stuff over in multiple rows/columns. My fix for the moment is just using an older version of incorders.php, but if there is a way to do it so it treats it as a row when it is copied that would be handy :) Or if there was a table/css includes parameter..

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:46:20  
There is a custom file css file available ectcustomadmin.css and that can be used to format anything on the invoice https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109122 but there isn't a feature to use tables in the layout now.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:07:46  
Is that .css file in the updater? I didnt see it in there. Wondering if that is what I am missing.

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65936 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  12:19:58  
Hi Chris, you would need to create the file with that name ectcustomadmin.css, it maybe added to the updater in the future.

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000