Author « Topic »  

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:35:57  
Im being lazy here...sorry. I just wanted a quick answer if anyone knows. I wanted to have on the products page a toggle when a customer hovers over the small image to alternate to a second image. Is that something I can do with magic toolbox or any other plugin? I know that you can set it where the customer can click the next link..but would like it if it did so on hover.

Thanks!

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:44:01  
Hi Chris

Is this on the products or detail page? You can use MagicToolbox on the products page but you say you want a different product appearing, not the same enlarged, is that right?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:47:52  
On the products page. it would be nice to have it so that you can use smallimage0 and smallimage1. I notice that as a trend in some commerce sites and it would be handy to have a product image and then when you hover to have a supplemental image (prod in use, different angle, etc.)

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  08:55:24  
If I am thinking about this right, I suppose I could use the MagicToolbox zoom feature. Then, instead of using a secondary image of a higher resolution that "zooms in" you could make it the secondary image at the same resolution and it should achieve that....i think. I'll try it and report back.

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  09:03:08  
Looks like the small image zooms to the large image.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  09:06:25  
That's right and why I was checking about the set up you wanted as I wasn't entirely sure it would work for you.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000