Author « Topic »  

Aquatech

Canada
59 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/27/2018 :  09:02:00  
Hi,
Just over a year ago I had opened a Forum Topic regarding the FedEx Rates that our customers were getting. Even though we had NOT set $uselistshippingrates in our Includes file, the customer was still getting the List Rate. We confirmed this by applying $debugxmlemails=TRUE to our Includes file and analyzing the results.

In the end Vince sent me a new Updater for version 6.6.2 (that we were using at that time) which resolved the issue.

Last week one of our regular customers got an unusually high shipping rate. I ran the $debugxmlemails again and it would appear we are not getting the "Account" rates again. We are now on version 6.7.4

Can you help again ?
Paul

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2018 :  09:05:53  
Hi Paul

Was that this thread https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=106804 - I assume any file Vince sent you would have made it into the updater so has this just suddenly started happening and you haven't made any changes?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Aquatech

Canada
59 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/27/2018 :  09:59:41  
Hi Andy,
Yes, that was the original topic. I haven't been informed of any issue since then. I updated to 6.7.4 on Feb 11.

I could try to compare some older orders from before that update. Let me do that and I'll get back to you.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2018 :  10:06:35  
That could help as I can't remember any related changes with FedEx rates since this one which was your fix I believe https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107205

Andy

Aquatech

Canada
59 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/27/2018 :  10:31:43  
My apologies, please disregard. Apparently when FedEx upped our rates this year, they applied some hefty Rural charges and this customer was paying an extra $12.50 per box.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2018 :  10:34:45  
No problem and glad you found the cause.

Andy

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000