Author « Topic »  

sytek
Starting Member

8 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/23/2018 :  10:42:20  
Hello -
When attempting to use the Multiple Purchase option style for my Product Options the price of the product option multiples by two (Ex: option price is $5, it displays on the website as $10). The prices on the back-end are correct. Is there a known way to fix this?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2018 :  11:00:56  
Hi

I can't remember that coming up before. Is this a recent version and you don't have percentage checked or anything like that?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

sytek
Starting Member

8 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/23/2018 :  11:08:15  
The version running is Ecommerce Plus PHP v6.5.6.

Price Diff % and Weight Diff % are not checked. The price is $18.70, and lists as that when the option style is Drop Down Menu, but when we change it to Multiple Purchase then the price doubles. When inputting 1 in the quantity box, the final cart at checkout shows the price as $18.70 but the product detail page always shows the price as doubled.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2018 :  12:02:27  
That is a very old version, the first thing I would do is update to the latest.

Andy

sytek
Starting Member

8 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/23/2018 :  12:23:28  
Hmm, the admin panel states that no updates are available. Review of your website indicates that 7.0 is soon to be released. Can we update directly to the latest stable version without issues or do we have to update in order?

sytek
Starting Member

8 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/23/2018 :  13:00:47  
I attempted to update to the latest stable version and am getting this error = Unknown column 'emailfromname' in 'field list' Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /var/www/messerrepair.com/cart/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php on line 1738

How do I correct this?

sytek
Starting Member

8 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/23/2018 :  13:14:18  
I figured out what's going on here, the PHP version running on our web server / host is not current enough to support the the latest version of ecommerce templates. We backed out of the update and went back to v6.5.6. Working to contact the host company now.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2018 :  14:26:28  
Yes, you will need a minimum of PHP5.6 and 7.1 or 7.2 is fine.

Andy

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2018 :  01:54:19  
By the way, if you switch to PHP 7 or above check your syntax in vsadmin/includes.php and db_conn_open.php

https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=107737

sytek
Starting Member

8 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/24/2018 :  07:04:22  
The response back from the hosting company indicates that updating the PHP version is not something that's possible at this time as it could negatively impact other websites on the server. We will have to leave the option style as dropdown to avoid the 2x cost from being displayed.

Is it possible for product option quantity boxes to display on the actual cart (checkout) page, or is this again only possible when using Multiple Purchase?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2018 :  07:11:29  
That's pretty poor from your host as running pre PHP5.6 isn't a great idea really - I would definitely question their policy.

If you'd like to send me on the control panel details via email I can take a look for you and see if I can find anything amiss.

Andy

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000