ECT Cards PHP Version
Author « Topic »  

bpnoel
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/30/2018 :  14:21:40  
Hello, and thank you for taking my inquire. I recently downloaded a paid version of the ECT Cards Responsive PHP version, however, the owner used his email address for the purchase and I am currently awaiting for him to register on the forum so I can access the subscription areas. However, I do have a per-purchase question in the mean time. The live demo version of the ECT Responsive Cards has a Home button on the top navigation bar which leads to a 404 error. I have already setup my customer's version of the same website and I receive the same 404 error. The index page the home button points to is index.html and since the site is a php site, there is not an index.html file which leads to the 404 error. What am I missing that I need to know to avoid this 404 error? Also, what is the best way to manage my customers website support if he used his email address? I will be doing the admin work while he learns the system.

Thank you,

Brian Noel

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2018 :  14:25:50  
Hi Brian

Can you change the home link to index.php and in the meantime I'll check that in the original. I'll see what can be done about your support status too.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000