broken email
Author « Topic »  

jeff

USA
58 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/28/2018 :  13:14:08  
I put in a support ticket with servelink but can't get any followup infortmation because it turns out migraiting my domain and hosting to them broke my email service. I only put the ticket at low priority because I didn't realize my entire email service was broken.

I called godaddy and they have files that need to be dropped in on servelink side to fix the email but servelink doesn't seem to have a number I can call to take care of this quick. Not having email working is a real problem running my business today. I am hoping that Peter sees this and can get me quick action on repairing this. I saw that he did the migration late last night so he might be catching a nap now. LOL.

Anyone know how to get a hold of him quicker? Please pass this on to him if you do.

Thanks,

Jeff

insight
ECT Moderator

USA
4476 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2018 :  13:17:04  
You're ticket has already been answered, please check for that. Basically the store's own email works by default, but if you want to run domain email on some external service you'll to tell us what the DNS settings should be for that external service so we can set that up for you here.

Peter

ServeLink
Professional ecommerce web hosting for ASP & PHP
https://servelink.com

Take a look at our image upload/resize tool for the ASP cart
https://servelink.com/clients/cart.php?gid=7

jeff

USA
58 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 08/28/2018 :  13:20:56  
Hello, if you would be so kind as to login to my godaddy dashboard and click on the office 365 email tab. There are two links that you click and it has the files that you need to drop in on your end to get my email to route properly to me. As of right now, because of the migration, emails sent to me get bounced back as undeliverable.

Could you login for me and grab those files please? It would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000