Search our site
Author « Topic »  

bpnoel
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/21/2018 :  15:59:13  
While trying to register with UPS using the store wizard, I get to the last page requesting an invoice number and date. However, the form does not populate the currency drop down menu and there is not a continue button to continue with the wizard. I am using the latest php update. I would be happy to accomplish this manually if someone can point me in the right direction.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2018 :  00:01:41  
Hi Brian

Were you able to enter the invoice number ok or is that where you get the problem?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

bpnoel
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/22/2018 :  10:33:37  
I can add an invoice number and date, however, the currency drop down selector does not populate. The inspector window in Firefox reveals an issue with the country settings and there is an error within the incfunctions.php file

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2018 :  11:04:03  
What version is the store on so I can try that out here? I assume you are selling in US dollars and if you can let me know the error, that would help too.

Andy

bpnoel
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/22/2018 :  15:13:13  
Thank you, I am using version 7.0.0. From within Firefox element inspector I can see this from within the dropdown menu item:

Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column '****_commerce.countries.countryName' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /home4/****/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php:1738
Stack trace:
#0 /home4/****/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incupslicense.php(288): ect_fetch_assoc(false)
#1 /home4/****/public_html/vsadmin/adminupslicense.php(41): include('/home4/brymike/...')
#2 {main}
thrown in <b>/home4/****/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php on line 1738

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2018 :  00:55:02  
Hi Brian
I'm not sure why yours is erroring and others are not doing so, but I see a way to stop it giving problems. If you could open the script...
vsadmin/inc/incupslicense.php
...in notepad and search for the text...
SELECT DISTINCT countryCurrency FROM countries WHERE countryCode IN
You should only find that in one place. At the end of that line you have...
ORDER BY countryName
...and change that to...
ORDER BY countryCurrency

Sorry for the problems here and can you let us know how that goes, or if you want us to do that for you.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

bpnoel
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/23/2018 :  08:33:48  
Thank you, Vince. The change you requested was successful and the wizard completed the form. I do not know why I have, what appears to be, some older files on my server. Should I consider a complete download the vsadmin files, or at least the include files?

Thanks again.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2018 :  09:05:08  
You can check the dates of the files on the server and with the exception of vsadmin/includes.php and vsadmin/db_conn_open.php the rest should show the date of update - do you have any files in the vsadmin or inc folders with a previous date?

Andy

bpnoel
Starting Member

17 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/23/2018 :  10:26:49  
Thank you, Andy. The files are all the same date.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000