Author « Topic »  

colinb
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/31/2018 :  07:24:35  
I am trying to put the Details Button on my Products Page ... Is there a division tag for formatting and positioning the button ... it seems to be currently glued to my quantity button.

We have been running an old table based layout for years ... 32,789 defined products. I bought one your responsive design templates ... attempting to get a basic design to replace the tables.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 :  07:26:23  
Hi Colin

That can be defined via the css file. Can you let us know where you have it set up and we'll take a look?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

colinb
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/31/2018 :  08:10:14  
Andy,

I am trying to finally redo the old boltmax.com site, and the new site is temporarily boltmax-bolts-nuts.com. I thought I would get a basic workable design, then turn it over to you for tweaking. You have to keep in mind that simplicity is the key ... I am dealing with folks in the purchasing office and folks in the field on tablets, mostly will call before purchasing ... The key to our business success is not thru purchasing online by our customers ... the key is sorting out what the customer actually wants ... and the fact that we actually have the items in stock. If I have an item online ... I have it in inventory, and available today.

I have to keep the product page compact ... there are so many sizes of each item. I had originally though I would just have the Details Button on the product page ... In the field, I am dealing with folks that may have minimal computer skills.

I also need to get the Product Detail page formatted ... and the product filter bar which is complete on a couple of the items ... can those parameters be added through CVS upload?

I am about at a point to turn this baby over to you ...

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 :  08:20:25  
For the details link, in style.css change

div.addtocart{
width: 95%;
float: left;
padding: 2px;
}

to

div.addtocart{
width: 45%;
}

div.detaillink {
width: 45%;
clear:left;
}

The filter bar can't be populated via the csv file I'm afraid.

Send me an email with the requirements when you're ready for any changes.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

colinb
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/31/2018 :  08:39:39  
Andy,

That works ...

We certainly appreciate all of your help over the years ... must be close to 9 years. I think I am about where I want to be as far as the basic design is concerned. I'll put together a list of tweaks, and turn it over to you. Just give me a cost, and we'll move forward. Thanks, Colin Brook.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000