Author « Topic »  

nufsed
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 11/14/2018 :  16:21:44  
Host went out of business and I have to start over on a new host. no recent backups but not a real big issue. I uploaded the files to a /shopping directory, created the DB, edited the vsadmin/db_conn_open.php. When I go to sitename/shopping/createdb.php I get a...

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@goodfindsgunshop.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Its been a while, I believe I had the same error on the original install and I think it was either the /shopping directory or a permissions issue but I can not remember what I had to do to correct it. Thanks Paul

Paul Carden

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2018 :  23:55:25  
Hi Paul

I would speak to your new host and ask them to turn off friendly error messaging. That way the real error won't be masked and it should tell you where the problem lies.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000