Previous Page
Author « Topic »
Page: of 2

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10276 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2019 :  17:11:05  
What I mean by mix-and-match is a customer can get a discount by mixing products from a category. I can't find my original post, I suppose it's been purged
It may have had to do with customer needing to purchase a specified quantity of products and then the discount applies.

This evening I'll take a closer look at this thread and see if I can wrap my head around what your wanting to do and test it out on my test site.

Edited by - dbdave on 02/13/2019 17:11:18

DavidX
Ecommerce Template Expert

925 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2019 :  18:29:48  
For now I’ve gone ahead and changed the discounts to “store wide”. It’s not ideal but we sent an email out yesterday so I’ll just have to live with it. On the flip side it should make a little more for us in the short term. I’d still like to get to the bottom of this though. I tested it with the store wide option and it does appear to work as it should.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2019 :  00:30:13  
I believe that from your original example the scope you need to set is Assign to cat's for discounts on category totals.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

tgorski
Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
905 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2019 :  11:32:41  
I've been having a similar issue, but the product(s) are setup with alt id and the discount did NOT work when I assigned it to the parent product, but id DID work after I assigned it to the Alt ID products.

Something strange I notice on the checkout screen (php 6.94) : Certificate, Coupon or Discount Number...

What is a discount number?

Thanks!

Tim Gorski

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2019 :  11:36:05  
That would be a custom text entry change in includes.asp or languagefile_en.asp

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
Page: of 2 « Topic »  
Previous Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000