Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

KevinRobson
Advanced Member

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2019 :  14:16:57  
Will Ecommerce Templates connect with Point Of Sale systems?

Specifically, with the inventory function, sales via the website remove a unit from inventory with each online sale. If a sale is made in the store via the POS system the website doesn't know about the sale. Are there POS systems Ecommerce Templates will communicate with?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2019 :  00:04:45  
Hi Kevin

I haven't seen any POS systems people use but if anyone is using one we'd appreciate any feedback here.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

KevinRobson
Advanced Member

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2019 :  16:24:47  
I spoke with a potential client today who would like a shopping cart system that will talk with this Point of Sale system, https://www.springboardretail.com/
Springboard has an API that they say will integrate with shopping cart software, but doesn't specifically mention EcommercTemplates.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2019 :  00:03:49  
I haven't come across that before so can't comment on how how difficult it might be to integrate. They're not usually that simple though so would almost certainly require a developer to carry out any integration.

Andy

KevinRobson
Advanced Member

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2019 :  06:42:40  
Can you give me a ball park cost?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2019 :  09:16:01  
That's not something we can take on right now but you could try the developers here https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/developers.asp or one of ther freelancer sites.

Andy

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000