ESkids
Starting Member

Australia
1 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/12/2019 :  00:55:26  
Hi,

I have an website created from an eCommerce template. I am looking to automate more procedures. I need 2 functions:
1. an integration with an accounting package. Do the templates integrate with any accounting programs? If yes, which ones?
2. a POS system for my sales agent to take orders on the road that come through either to the website or the accounting package. Please note this POS system must work offline, and be like a catalogue that customers can browse and purchase from. I would like to be like an offline website really (it needs, product descriptions, names, pricing, etc). Does such a thing exist?

Thanks,
Jane

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2019 :  02:24:36  
Hi Jane

Have a look here for accounting programs https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/quickbooks-peachtree.asp but I haven't seen a POS system like you mention I'm afraid.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

gnuman
Advanced Member

341 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/27/2019 :  12:18:44  
Hi,
I used ECT for years until it got too complicated to keep track of inventory from multiple sales sites. I started using eComdash which works great and is affordable but I was forced to move to BigCommerce because it did integrate with eComdash and ShipStation which makes shipping a whole lot easier.
Is there any chance you might look at integrating with software like eComdash. I loved using ECT but the inventory tracking just got too difficult.
Wes

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2019 :  12:53:22  
Hi Wes

I can't remember this coming up before but if you'd like to put it in the suggestions forum, we can gauge interest there.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

gnuman
Advanced Member

341 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/27/2019 :  15:35:38  
Thanks Andy, will do.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000