Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2019 :  12:24:13  
I feel foolish, I know I've asked similar questions in the past, but for some reason this portion of the product detail page always gives me fits!

Here is the page in question: https://sammysadler.com/proddetail.php?prod=book2019

I'd like to have the price and the add to cart centered (add to cart is still over to the left). I'm also not totally happy with the product option and the quantity sections. I'd like to make the "Quantity" text and the input box to be next to each other, but I can't seem to make that happen.

Any help you can offer will be much appreciated!

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2019 :  12:46:29  
I just purchased the premium css layouts and am trying out the #3 layout. If I could get the product image on the left (as it is) and then the description and other info to the right of that - as it is on the demo page for css layout #3 (http://www.wpect.com/prem-styles/drill-bit-arrow.php) - I'd be very happy!

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2019 :  12:55:41  
Hi

Thanks for the order. If you use the css from ectstyle3.css and the detail layout example from the accompanying pdf file you should get that layout.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2019 :  13:25:13  
So close! There were a few things I didn't want on the page (short description, search words, etc.) - but everything is almost exactly the way I want it - except I'd like the image to be on the left and the long description and product options to be on the right. Is there an easy fix for that?

Love all the things that are included with the premium css layouts, great value. Now if only I could get past these couple of sticking points - I know it's just my own short-comings! - I'll be thrilled.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2019 :  00:07:57  
You can change the order in the detailpagelayout parameter and then use the css for the shortdescription for the detaildescription so it goes in its place.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000