Author « Topic »  

Mattfriedman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/23/2019 :  04:21:18  
Ever since we implemented the most current version of e-commerce templates, All of the Orders that are coming through the shopping cart are incurring a double charge to customers credit card through the auth.net payment gateway. please advise on how this might be repaired.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2019 :  04:24:40  
Hi Matt

We haven't heard of any other reports of this happening but is this using AIM or SIM so we can check your settings?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Mattfriedman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/23/2019 :  08:00:47  
using auth.net aim gateway

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2019 :  08:35:08  
I've tested here on version 7.0.5 and can't recreate that. Does this happen on every order since you updated? Do you see different order ids / time stamps in the auth.net admin and is the customer's card actually charged twice?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

Mattfriedman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/04/2019 :  13:35:02  
Andy, this is an intermittent issue. Some orders process normally, others generate a double transaction in authorize.net with the same ecommerce template invocie ID value.

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2019 :  02:44:32  
Hi Matt
I've been trying everything I can here to recreate this but can't seem to do so. We set a value with the transaction so that Auth.net will see any repetitions of the order as duplicates within one minute. And if you try to refresh the cart page but the transaction is already authorized then it will not be resent for processing. Can you follow up with me via email then and we'll see what we can do to get to the bottom of this. Can you include the number of transactions this has happened on and the number of total transactions, plus when this started. My email is vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

Mattfriedman
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/14/2019 :  13:42:12  
Vince, I emailed you a little while ago and haven't heard back... did I fall of the grid?
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000