Shopping Cart Form Widths & Txt
Author « Topic »  

lostbuckaroo
Advanced Member

113 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 07/16/2019 :  07:41:45  
Can you please tell me where I can find the info to change the Shopping cart form widths (First Name, Last Name fields are too wide for my design)? Also I would like to adjust the shopping cart txt size a little bigger for the Full screen size viewers.

I'm assuming these are .css classes?

Thank you

Edited by - lostbuckaroo on 07/16/2019 07:43:24

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10277 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2019 :  08:38:44  
Hi, each of those lines are wrapped in a div with the class "billformrow" and in that div are two divs, each with several classes you can target to accommodate just about any layout.

The easiest way to find any class is to right click on the spot and select "inspect".
This works in most browsers these days, but I particularly like the way it works in Firefox.

Andy has a good post on this and I'll see if I can find it.

:::edit::: fount it - https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=74876

David

Edited by - dbdave on 07/16/2019 08:40:06

lostbuckaroo
Advanced Member

113 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 07/18/2019 :  08:20:16  
Found it thank you. Is there a way I can get the 'first name' and 'last name' form fields stacked on top of each other instead of in the same line.. specifically for mobile phone view. So the person doesn't need to scroll right.

Thank you
Carlos

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10277 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2019 :  09:26:34  
Hi, the default behavior for those two fields is that the two equal the same width as the other fields.
But I suppose you've changed those.
Those two fields have unique id's, but as far as I know, you can't use any css to move that down.
Maybe you just need to make sure the fields are dropping down under the names for the fields.
This is the ideal thing and maybe changes you have made are stopping that, because the default css handles that well.
I have a php test site where you can see the default layout http://www.floridasurpluswarehouse.com/dev/products.php

Can you post a link or put one in your profile here if you don't want se's to index the link?

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7622 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2019 :  01:33:39  
Hi Carlos,
Add the following to style3.css

#name,#lastname{float:left;width:100%;}

* Database Migrations and Conversions*
* ASP to PHP Cart Conversions*

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*

lostbuckaroo
Advanced Member

113 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 07/19/2019 :  08:03:48  
Perfect thank you Phil!
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000