Posted - 07/30/2019 : 05:52:53
| The new SCA compatible Stripe Checkout is now ready and available in Beta at present from this location...|
To set up the new Stripe Checkout, follow the instructions as normal here...
There is a new setting on that page, "Integration Method" and select the option, "New SCA-Ready Stripe Checkout".
You also need to set up a Webhook, and to do that...
1. Log in to your stripe.com account dashboard
2. In the left hand menu, click on Developers, then Webhooks
3. Click on "+ Add Endpoint"
4. For the Endpoint URL, set it to the location of the page vsadmin/stripewebhook.php (or stripewebhook.asp for the ASP version) in your store. For instance...
5. Under, "Events to send", just select "checkout.session.completed" under the "Checkout" section.
6. Click, "Add endpoint".
This Beta also has changes for the new Authorize.net API's, including sending Authorize.net the Tax and Shipping amounts, and the Shipping as well as the Billing address.
Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater