login level to product pricing
Author « Topic »  

ardade
Advanced Member

257 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/18/2019 :  07:11:25  
Is there a way to have many different pricing for products to customer. I know we have retail and wholesale pricing. Can there be more like price 1, price 2 price 3, that I can assign to login level or customer. I prefer not to use the percentage discount. I like the customer to login and get their price not the wholesale price with a percentage discount.

ardade
Advanced Member

257 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/18/2019 :  08:21:07  
I found what i wanted its under client login percentage discount. then the wholesale prcing with discount does not show up. perfect.

ardade
Advanced Member

257 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/25/2019 :  09:16:04  
UPDATE: When using the customer login percentage discount, it shows the correct customer pricing. However, there does not seem to be a way to isolate certain items/products from this setting unlike using the "discount" module in which you can isolate certain Items from being discounted. I can make duplicate categories with different login levels and inflate the price of the Item so when the customer login percentage is applied it represents the price I wanted. Does anyone know another way to isolate certain categories and or items/products from the customer login percentage discount?

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2019 :  09:45:29  
I'm afraid there isn't a way using the percentage discount as it is assumed that you want that discount across the board. There is the Wholesale Pricing for variable reductions in price but it seems you are already using that.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000