Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1692 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2020 :  09:00:05  
Multiple purchase - long list - of brushes, for example, with same name, different size. When added items to cart, there is nothing in the cart upon checkout. Adding anything else to the cart without multiple options is fine.

I checked in main settings that URL and secure URL are the same. I changed to with www and without www and no difference.

Currently version 7.0.7. If I were to update, would it be wise to go with the latest 7.1 as 7.0 is not going to be supported in the near future?

Vince
Administrator

42488 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2020 :  10:34:33  
Hi LadyM
I think it's a good idea to change to v7.1 when you can but there are no problems with multiple purchase options with the v7.0 versions that I can think of. Have you got a URL I can try as maybe there is a javascript error or something like that causing problems.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1692 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2020 :  13:16:07  
You were correct. The js link was missing. The ectcart link was there but not the js. Added it and it's working fine. Sorry about that and thanks for the support, especially on a weekend.

Vince
Administrator

42488 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2020 :  00:05:53  
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000