Search our site
Author « Topic »  

RJB
Ecommerce Template Expert

United Kingdom
777 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2020 :  07:22:47  
Hi,

I'm trying to restrict my postal locations for large items due to the coronavirus situation at the moment. I have set up State Zone Rules and assigned certain remote counties (states) to one rule and I have set 'x' in the price field for a certain weight above which I don't want to offer shipping automatically. The problem is when this rule is triggered the cart correctly displays 'please contact us for shipping quote', but the shopping cart total jumps to £100,000+ despite not showing a shipping cost. I think this must be a bug, but I may be doing something wrong? I have just updated to 7.1.9 and I have tried price and weight based shipping with the same result.

Richard.

Vince
Administrator

42470 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2020 :  03:50:46  
Hi Richard
I've been trying to recreate this here but can't seem to do so. Could you send the site FTP login to my email (vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com) and I'll take a look.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

Vince
Administrator

42470 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2020 :  10:44:16  
Hi Richard
That does indeed seem to have been a bugette but I've fixed it now and updated your site. Can you have a check and let me know if everything seems to be ok now.

Vince

RJB

United Kingdom
777 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2020 :  10:58:56  
Hi Vince,

Thank you ..I have just checked and the shopping cart total is now correct, but it still allows you to proceed and complete the order with free delivery when it shouldn't.

Richard.

Vince
Administrator

42470 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2020 :  11:42:11  
Hi Richard
On the final shipping page I get...
> Please contact us to request a shipping cost quotation.
...and I can't check out. I get the same on my test site and I've got a free shipping discount there too. What do you get on the final checkout page?

Vince

RJB

United Kingdom
777 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2020 :  11:52:36  
Hi Vince,

Sorry, I didn't notice that my browser had entered a different delivery address on the second checkout page. It is working perfectly.

Many thanks,

Richard.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000