watchmann
Starting Member

USA
33 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/29/2020 :  16:08:43  
Hi All,

I am not sure why this is happening. I created a new option with a choice between two variations. I set the stock level to 3 on one choice, and zero on the other choice. I then went to the product I want to use this option for, assigned the option to the product, and set stock to set by product options. When I go to the product online, it says out of stock, even though I have one of the options set to 3 for the stock level.

Any idea what I missed here?

Thanks
Greg

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2020 :  03:11:09  

watchmann
Starting Member

USA
33 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/30/2020 :  04:06:43  
Thanks Vince. As I was writing this I figured it out. There were two distinct options in use on the listing, but only one of them had quantities set higher than 0. As soon as I added quantity to both options the buy button came back. So if setting stock by option if more than one option is being used, is there a way to select which option it goes off of? Or is it best to just use set stock by option if there is just one option in use?

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2020 :  04:20:00  
Ahhh, that would be why. I was looking at the problem and everything started working so I thought I might just have the magic touch.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000