Jolly-Martian
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/16/2020 :  15:09:30  
Hi there,

I am looking to purchase the correct license for the magictoolbox, i can see its great for show casing small image thumbnails for products, but does it also allow you to show the thumbnail images for different colours of a product, if you have a colour drop down box. e.g. if a particular leather bag has 10 images showing the different faces, features and internal etc I understand I can upload the small, large and giant images through the product admin on image mgr, but for the same product I have a product option called "colour", and in this drop down I have e.g. 5 colours red, brown, black, blue, pink, and I have added the image url so that when a customer choses a colour option, it changes the image to a picture showing the colour of the bag in the option they have selected, but will this colour option also work alongside the magic toolbox?

Thanks

Jason

Vince
Administrator

42428 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2020 :  00:41:24  
Hi Jason
I think it's Magic Thumb that will do that for you...
https://www.magictoolbox.com/magicthumb
But there are demo versions of the magic tools so why not just try it out first?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000