Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1691 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2020 :  14:05:58  
I've searched and nothing seems to apply. Client is using PP Standard. On the phone with her, and using my own PP account as a reference, she seems to have everything set up correctly but auto return is not returning. I've had her turn everything off, and start from scratch following the instructions on the set up page, with correct URLs.

PayPal is working, the customer receipt is being delivered, the PayPal receipt is being delivered but no auto return. The 'Return to Merchant' works. What else can I look for?

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2020 :  01:38:16  
Hi LadyM
Do you mean that the customer just stays on the PayPal site? Or do they get an error on return? It should just be a case of setting...
Auto Return - On
Return URL - http://www.yourstoreurl.com/thanks.php
Payment Data Transfer - On
Is the Payment Data Transfer also on?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1691 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2020 :  06:24:27  
Yes, customer stays on the PP site. Auto return is on, I gave her the correct URL, PDT is on...

No error, it goes to the thank you page but as everything on the site is Digital Download it's really important they be redirected back. I don't know what else to do. I've had her turn everything off, remove the URL, exit out of PP and start from scratch.

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2020 :  11:19:54  

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7622 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2020 :  12:24:21  
Hi Lady M,
I'm assuming you also have the identity key (PDT KEY) entered in your payment provider admin as well?

* Database Migrations and Conversions*
* ASP to PHP Cart Conversions*

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1691 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2020 :  13:21:15  
Hi Phil, Yes. I never, ever ask for, nor want, acccess to client's accounts. So we've just been comparing screens step by step.

Wondering if I should have her send me the key again? Although it all works the way it should, except the auto return. We get receipts, the cart shows payments, customer receipt is sent out... It's puzzling.

Edited by - LadyM on 11/22/2020 13:23:28

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1691 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2020 :  13:21:50  
Vince, that's what I suggested. Of course finding a phone number....
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000