Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

gemsbodyjewellery
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1259 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2021 :  03:22:06  
I'm looking at opening up a new website however it is just a hobby and won't be profitable (at least not to start with) so I need to keep costs as low as possible.

Can anyone recommend a super cheap host for a small ASP ecommercetemplates website?

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1875 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2021 :  04:29:13  
I recommend ServeLink where I believe their lowest price package with SSL is around $145.00US a year. Remember the adage you get what you pay for and many "cheap" hosting companies have poor service.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

gemsbodyjewellery
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1259 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2021 :  04:54:12  
Thanks, I'm already with serve link for my main income website so I do gave the option to upgrade to their multi site package which I've used in the past.
I totally appreciate that you get what you pay for, I wouldnt use anyone other than serve link for the site I rely on for my main source of income.

This one however is just a hobby so if I need to set it up as cheaply as possible, hopefully in the future it might turn a profit in which case I'll be willing to invest in better services.

1818charlie
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
1180 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2021 :  05:52:34  
Hi Gemma

As you correctly say 'you get what you pay for' & the hosting choice is a minefield. I've been using Krystal for some years now & not once had an outage / issue. UK based hosting along with none outsourced support staff. Their support is first rate!
https://krystal.uk/web-hosting.
Another one is 20i & they offer FREE hosting & it comes with a CDN like all their hosting. I think you would need to register a domain name through them to get the free hosting - - worth a look!
https://www.20i.com/web-hosting/free-hosting
Just a word of advice, don't touch UK2.net nor Heart Internet

Steve
Egerton Village, Bolton, UK

Edited by - 1818charlie on 03/05/2021 05:56:26
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000