Author « Topic »  

Steved
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1022 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/21/2021 :  01:26:05  
As you can already add a header to the products page via the category admin, it would make sense to be able to add a footer in a similar way via category admin.

I often find I have additional information that would be best placed after the products and any pagination.
For example, we have specific information or advice about choosing a suitable product from the selection. This can run to several hundred words and would be best placed below products on the page so customers can read it if they want or need to. This content can also be great for seo. But if it sits at the top of the page, it’s rather in the way and whilst we can hide it with a ‘read more’ button, ideally it should simply be at the bottom of the page. Also, any crawl of the page has to go though these several hundred extra words before even reaching the products.

David has been kindly helping me with a temporary workaround in the following post https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113807 for which I’m extremely grateful. All that additional information though will still sit at the top end of the page if viewing the code.

I remember when the ability to add a category header was introduced way back and was a great addition.
I think it would be great if we could now supplement that with a category footer.

Steve
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000