Suggestions - NOT QUESTIONS
 Assign products to exclusive customers
Author « Topic »  

lecover
Advanced Member

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2021 :  09:10:07  
I have multiple OEM customers that purchase their custom made products in our workshop. I would like to assign those discounted products to their login account only. The different login levels do not work in this situation. Someone will always be able to see another OEM's pricing; Not Good.
For instance, Mr Smith logs on for his Amplification Audio company, but can only see his products, thus unable to see pricing from his competitor who we also manufacture in our workshop.
Please, please make this happen.

Larry Mikeska

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10276 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2021 :  11:07:33  
Hi Larry, I know this does not completely solve your problem, but it is possible to assign a customer a percentage discount and keep your pricing at the same level for all. When a customer logs in, they see their special pricing only. If they are not logged in, they can only see retail pricing.

Perhaps that may help.

I think a good solution to your issue may be to have categories that can be assigned to customer logins. Then the category would only show to that customer.

David

lecover
Advanced Member

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2021 :  07:56:39  
We will kick these suggestions around.
Thanks David.

Larry Mikeska
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000