PHP (Unix / Linux / Apache) versions
 Articles and Products Page
Author « Topic »  

kmkelso
Starting Member

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2021 :  15:57:40  
How/Can I turn off displaying the div.prodfiltergrp.ectpfpricegrp div class (price range search) on the products page for Is Article product type categories only? I've followed Gary's excellent article of implementing the Article functionality. I have the $articlepagelayout defined, have all 'products'/articles under the Press Releases category associated with the 'article' custom CSS, and have the Press Releases category itself associated with the 'article' custom CSS. This works great for designing the Category and Productdetail pages. However, I can't reach that div tag on the products page without removing it from all items on the many other individual products pages. Seems kind of silly to display the ability to search for articles/(products) by price when they're just Press Release articles. They're all $0 price anyway.

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2021 :  01:57:20  
Hi Kmkelso
I think if you have something like this before the incproducts.php include line in the products.php page it should do the trick...

<?php
if(getget('cat')=='Press Releases'){
$GLOBALS['prodfilter']&=~4;
}
?>

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

kmkelso
Starting Member

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2021 :  06:32:02  
Awesome! Works amazingly! Thank you very much. I wouldn't have thought to change the global variable like that. Will keep this for future reference!

Karl
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000