jdhwebs
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/16/2021 :  18:48:08  
Hello,

My site's at: [url]https://travelingquiltkit.com/proddetail.php?prod=Traveling+Quilt+Kit[/url] & [url]https://travelingquiltkit.com/cart.php[/url]

For some reason I cannot get the dollar "$" (no quotes) sign to show up on my site. I have searched this forum & I have read through all of the documentation. Nothing I have read/searched fixes this issue.

Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated!

John Harrison

jdhwebs
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/22/2021 :  19:49:50  
I also noticed that even though my price is $2.95 the site shows that it's $3. I cannot find anything in the documentation or in the forum that explains why the ECT software rounds the price up.

Doesn't anyone have any suggestions to help me out? I really need some assistance here!

John Harrison

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2021 :  04:57:01  
Hi John
It sounds like the country currency settings are set to zero decimal places. Can you check the ECT Admin -> Main Settings page and look at what your "Country Settings" country is set to at the top.
Then go to the Shipping Admin -> Countries page and click on modify for that country. You should see all the currency settings there such as the currency and decimal places.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

jdhwebs
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/23/2021 :  05:38:04  
Vince,
My main settings are set for just the United States of America. I went to the Shipping Admin & edited the decimal places so now it shows up as 295. The decimal point is missing. Is that because of the font I am using? And the dollar ($) sign is still missing. How do I get that to show up?
John

John Harrison

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2021 :  06:27:51  
Hi John
It looks like something was changed in the country settings. But you can also change the decimal point char on that same page and the currency symbol. What are they set to now?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

jdhwebs
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/23/2021 :  06:33:24  
Vince,
My tech support figured out the missing dollar ($) sign & the missing decimal point. My site is showing the correct price now. Thanks for your help in fixing the price!
John

John Harrison
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000