Advanced Tips and Tricks - NO QUESTIONS PLEASE
 thanks-receipt & ectadmincustom.css free download
Author    Topic »  

ITZAP
Ecommerce Template Guru

Australia
1007 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2022 :  17:40:44  
2022 marks 10 years since I.T.ZAP has been involved designing websites integrating the marvelous Ecommerce Templates shopping cart software. During that time Vince, the Forum Mods and numerous other ECT Members here have helped me countless times with answers to questions and posts that solve issues encountered.

This Covid-19 virus has made business tough for everybody and I thought now I could contribute something back; something that perhaps will help improve your business website.

Updated March 2024 to suit Ecommerce Templates Administration Panel Version 7.6.5 stable and later

Ecommerce Templates thanks-receipt.css, ectadmincustom.css and email templates

This FREE add-on file download for the Ecommerce Templates shopping cart software contains CSS and HTML files that will instantly transform the appearance of your website Order Confirmation pages, Admin Panel Invoices, Packing Slips and Email Messages.

You can download “ectadmincustom-and-thanks-receipt.zip” free here:
https://itzap.com.au/ecommerce-templates-ectadmincustom-css-and-thanks-receipt-css

View the slideshow to see more webpage and print samples that will result after applying the modifications.

The WinZip file contains these files:
(1) thanks-receipt.css
Modifies your website Order Confirmation pages to an attractive and professional mobile friendly responsive appearance.
(2) ectadmincustom.css
Contains several modifications to the Ecommerce Templates Administration Panel. In particular, the appearance of Invoices and Packing Slips have been made more compact to fit more detail on a single page when printed.
(3) email-messages
Is a folder containing 7 raw HTML source code files you can adapt for your own business and enter into Ecommerce Templates STORE ADMIN => Email Messages. Your Invoice and Packing Slip print layouts will then match the screenshot samples you see in the slideshow.
(4) ectadmincustom-and-thanks-receipt-readme.pdf
Explains in detail exactly what to do with each file included in the download.

Gary

Edited by - ITZAP on 04/16/2024 20:46:16

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2022 :  05:23:32  
That is very thoughtful of you Gary. Your contributions is just one reason why this forum, and software, is the best. And I will definitely take a look when I get a chance.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2022 :  02:05:09  
Yes, thank you so much Gary for all your generous contributions over the years!!

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

Mikelli
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1613 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/17/2022 :  10:24:08  
Thank you Gary, over the years your help to me and your posts have helped me move forward.
I don't build websites for a living, I sell simply automotive stuff to my target. But you have been a big help along my journey ! Thank You !!

Michael

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65936 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2022 :  11:36:15  
Hi Gary, thank you I too am grateful for your assistance and SEO tips over the years.

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates

jaapg@promanent.com
Advanced Member

Netherlands
373 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/14/2022 :  08:54:43  
Very nice suggestion and much appreciated.
Greetings,
Jaap

jaapg@promanent.com
Promanent b.v.
www.promanent.com | www.vaarwinkel.nl
     Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000