Suggestions - NOT QUESTIONS
 Text Message Updates and Marketing - Add On
Author « Topic »  

Graham Slaughter
Ecommerce Template Expert

816 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2022 :  07:40:07  
Hey Vince,

I've got an interesting one for you. Optional value-added service that yall could maybe charge monthly / annually for.

I purchased a commercial license for this software a couple of months ago for another business we have:
https://www.ultrasmsscript.com/

I've been using it for a couple of weeks and honestly, it's a fantastic piece of software. It's designed to allow you to resell text messaging / marketing / etc as a service. I know that's not the business you're in, but cart software integrated with text messaging is pretty powerful if nothing other than to send out tracking updates / delivery confirmations / followup google business review requests. The API there is pretty limited, but I believe it's enough for you to be able to setup on one of your own servers and then code to have the ECT send API requests that would let folks send out these notifications.
https://www.ultrasmsscript.com/api/

Why text messaging as opposed to email?
Text messages have a crazy high open / response rate. We use them for a local peach orchard and it is incredibly powerful for communicating with customers.

We have SO many ideas for how to integrate it with our main business, but figured it might not hurt to poke you about it before I started getting too deep myself.

Hit me up if you'd like me to look at it with you briefly.

- Graham Slaughter

Edited by - Graham Slaughter on 07/05/2022 08:49:22
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000