ASP (Windows server) versions
 Address field not showing
Author « Topic »  

gemsbodyjewellery
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1259 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2022 :  06:58:02  
I've also just noticed that on the desktop site customers are unable to enter their address at checkout! This is the newest 7.5.4 version.

Works fine on mobile, problems are occurring on desktop.

thanks

Gemma

PS. I ordered the updater this afternoon using email gemsjewelleryshop@..... would you be able to update me so that I'm not presales. I'll try and remember to use the right email address next time!

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7622 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2022 :  07:24:00  
Hi,
It works for me. Have you forced a page refresh since you updated so the latest js files are being read and not the cached version?

Do a ctrl +F5 and then try it

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*

gemsbodyjewellery
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1259 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2022 :  07:28:32  
Thanks so much Phil, that does seem to have worked. I feel a little foolish, but now I'm concerned that the same is going to happen for anyone who has visited my site recently? I get a lot of people who browse and add items to their cart but don't check out straight away.

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10286 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2022 :  12:32:34  
If you want to stop the madness of the hard caching of css and js files then this post might be for you.
https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=114969

David

Edited by - dbdave on 12/17/2022 12:32:49

gemsbodyjewellery
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1259 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2022 :  01:03:41  
Ah, thank you Dave, much appreciated.

My products are memorial products, not something that people impulse buy, my stats show that it can take 2-3 weeks and multiple visits to my site before a customer will actually make the purchase. It is highly likely that many people visiting after an update will have already visited the site in the few days prior and so will have cache files on their system. So this will be a big help.

Thanks

Gemma
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000