Technical
 ASP (Windows server) versions
 Client Login 500 Error
Author « Topic »  

DavidX
Ecommerce Template Expert

925 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2022 :  14:27:51  
I've got two customers letting me know they're getting a 500 error. I've only got details from one so far. He can log in but, if he clicks on "account" he gets the error. I checked the logs and found a bunch of these:

GET /clientlogin.asp |1965|800a005e|Invalid_use_of_Null:_'cint' HTTP/2.0

I've re-updated a couple of times but it didn't make a difference. Any ideas?

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2022 :  03:24:30  
Hi DavidX
"cint()" isn't actually used in the incclientlogin.asp script, so could you check to see if it is in the clientlogin.asp page itself. Just open that page in notepad and search for "cint"

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

DavidX

925 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2022 :  12:30:53  
I've just checked and "cint" is not in the incclientlogin.asp

DavidX

925 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2022 :  13:58:04  
Sorry, I just noticed my mistake in the previous reply. BOTH do not have "cint".

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2022 :  08:09:58  
Hi DavidX
In that case can you get your host to turn on detailed error messages so we can see the script / line of the error and see what is going on.

Vince

DavidX

925 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2023 :  14:49:21  
I'm still trying to figure out detailed error reporting (whenever I enable it via the web.config, the problem goes away. When I restore the web.config, the problem comes back) BUT, I remembered I had a similar issue awhile back:

https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=114964&SearchTerms=50,error

It seems like it MIGHT have something to do with wish lists as I believe all three of the reports I've received involved either moving things from list to cart or leaving stuff in carts over a number of days.

The issue in the above link was ultimately resolved by Vince but I never found out what was really going on.

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2023 :  14:13:30  
Hi DavidX
Do you have any of the emails we exchanged on this? I have absolutely no memory of what the problem was or what the fix was. If you could send me the site FTP login details again to vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com I could have a look and see what is up.

Vince

DavidX

925 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2023 :  11:35:37  
There were no email exchanges for this, only what was discussed in the other topic I linked to. I’ll send login info, thanks.

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2023 :  02:24:31  
Hi DavidX
I think I've found the problem and added the fix to your website. Can you let me know if you still have any problems? In case anyone else has this same issue I've added the fix to the v7.5 updater.

Vince

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000