7.5.5 - Client Order History
Author « Topic »  

sparksm
Advanced Member

125 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/04/2023 :  21:45:09  
Just upgraded to 7.5.5 to check out the new client admin section. The order history looks ok, but there's two issues I encountered.

1) When I click on an order to re-print a receipt, the subtotal always shows $0.00, the shipping always shows Free, and the grand total is always $0.00. I've tried this extensively with many different accounts, many different items, and every reasonable scenario and the total, shipping, and grand total is always $0.00 / free.

2) The pagination seems to be broken for me. The link for page two is "clientlogin.asp?pg=2" but then when I'm on page 2 then the link for both previous as well as page is also "clientlogin.asp?pg=2" as opposed to "clientlogin.asp?pg=1" or "clientlogin.asp". Effectively, once you page off of the first increment, you can't go back.

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2023 :  04:08:09  
Hi Sparksm
You are indeed correct and I've fixed this now and added the fix to the updater. The files changed are...
vsadmin/inc/incclientlogin.asp/php
vsadmin/ajaxservice.asp ' (Doesn't affect PHP)

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

sparksm
Advanced Member

125 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/05/2023 :  09:10:21  
Vince, the pagination seems to be fixed but the new ajaxservice.asp file took a step backward.

For me it went from displaying everything except the totals & shipping to just a big blank page now. I cleared cache and tested it a few times. The old ajaxservice.asp works as previously described and the new ajaxservice.asp is displaying a completely blank page for me.

Vince
Administrator

42455 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  08:04:50  
This is strange as all the test sites work fine. Do you get an error in the site error logs for the ajaxservice.asp page?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

sparksm
Advanced Member

125 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  09:21:20  
I think I may have figured it out. In the ajaxservice.asp file, on line 197, it was missing: digidownloads=FALSE which was present on the previous version.

Once I plugged that back in, everything seems to be working with the order history receipts. I'm not sure if that was intentionally omitted and I may be breaking something else in the process by adding it back in, but that was the fix for me.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000