Search our site
Author « Topic »  

gemsbodyjewellery
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1257 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  07:28:53  
Hello,

I'm looking at building a new website from a template, I have been using the asp version of the store for 20 years, but over the years I've found it harder to understand how to adjust things (basically because I don't understand css, it bewilders me!)

Anyway, I was wondering does it make much difference if I get another asp website or should I maybe try WordPress?
I havent got on with WordPress in the past, but if I'm honest I didn't give it much of a chance.

What do you guys think? I really want to keep cost down and do as much as possible myself.

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  08:16:22  
Hi Gemma
With the new WordPress versions you can now use whatever WordPress theme you like, and can adjust the product / detail page layouts, etc from the WordPress customizer without ever touching the CSS. (Though you can tweak the CSS through the WordPress -> Customizer -> Additional CSS if you want to.) It's really worth giving a go!

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

gemsbodyjewellery
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1257 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  09:27:08  
Thanks Vince, I think I might give a WordPress site another go.

BTW, I'm not presales. I just used the wrong email addresses on my updates purchase! Lol

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  15:04:38  
Hi Gemma
Just send me an email with the details and I'll sort that out for you if you like.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000