WordPress for Ecommerce Templates
 Advice on Payment Provider
Author « Topic »  

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2024 :  07:47:05  
I have a client who is an allergy doctor. He does mainly telehealth visits for his allergy practice. He wants to be able to take payments on his website. What is the best payment provider to use for this and is ECT an acceptable solution to use for this application?

Thanks!

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10284 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2024 :  08:10:46  
Hi, it's quite easy to setup the donations feature as a make-a-payment feature.
We use it all the time when customers need to pay additional fees, or a balance due.
As for payment provider, personally, I am using square right now and like them, but it really depends on what kind of rates he can get/negotiate.

Thanks,
David

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2024 :  08:18:08  
I'm not familiar with Square. Do you have a link where I can read a bit about it?

Also, I was wondering if anyone know if there would be any HIPAA concerns about taking payments for a doctor?

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10284 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2024 :  08:44:37  
Here is a list - https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/admin-payment-providers.asp

You can click Square there to read more.

I expect if you are only taking payments and not exchanging any patient/doctor medical information, then HIPAA should not come into play. However, I suppose you could bring that up to the payment processor and ask them.

David

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000