Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
Author « Topic »  

Praetorian
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2024 :  19:55:48  
Hello,

I needed this part re-checked further but at first i could only add one item to the cart at a time which I may have resolved this but I am a bit unsure at this point.

The issue I for need some help on is with checkout process.I use PayPal Express and whether you select PayPal checkout or PayPal credit I get the below error. I'd appreciate anything you can do to help or guide me down the right path.

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

https://www.alphaelectronics.com

Thank you kindly,
Praetorian

Vince
Administrator

42474 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2024 :  01:49:50  
Hi Praetorian
When you get errors of the form, "An error occurred . . . please contact the system administrator", then what you really need to do is turn on (or ask your host to turn on) Detailed Error Messages. This will tell you the script and line that is erroring so give us an idea what is going wrong. However, saying that...
quote:
I use PayPal Express
You shouldn't now be using PayPal Express / Direct or PayPal Standard. You need to enable PayPal Checkout (there is a connection wizard on the admin payment providers page) and enable the Express checkout flow in the settings for that.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000