Previous Page
Author « Topic »
Page: of 9

DLSS
ECT Moderator

Canada
3933 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  14:09:51  
Look at the dates of the posts. That website has been down for years.

Mike Beebe
President,
DataLinks Software Solutions
www.dlss.ca

Rate Me Here

ASP and PHP mods - www.dlss.ca/products.asp
Brand Name Clothing up to 90% off Retail - www.ClothesAndThings.com
Hip Feet - Brand name shoes, boots, and heels - www.HipFeet.com
Clothes Directory / Index - Clothing shops of the net - www.ClothesDirectory.net

menageorge
Advanced Member

201 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  16:05:19  
Yeah ... i saw the dates , it is back to 2005 :(
so is there any list anywhere in the forum right now ... or does anyone test the previous list and found that it is really work ???
Thanks

akpowell
Starting Member

USA
15 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  11:49:46  
If anyone is looking for a dropship source, they can check out our sites at allaboutpetmemories.com or allaboutmemoriesinc.com. We are the manufacturer, not a broker or resaler. We can be e-mailed at info@all-about-memories.com. Thanks!

Angela

dalyman
Starting Member

6 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  15:52:10  
I am looking for a list. Please post links.

Thanks !

ejadmin
Advanced Member

USA
257 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/20/2009 :  16:29:38  
My client runs a retail/wholesale website and provides drop shipping services. She carries New Age, Fantasy, Celtic, Gothic etc. pendants/necklaces/earrings (jewelry) as well as gift items like fantasy greeting cards, Spell Kits, Rune Stones & more.

She's US-based.

To check out her range of products: www.StarlinksGifts.com
To create a wholesale account: https://www.starlinksgifts.com/register.asp (note you must have a valid reseller license #)

Once your account has been approved (usually within 24 hrs) you get access to her wholesale pricing. She also provides zip files of her product images and product spreadsheets for your convenience.

Hope this helps someone!

cpiesa
Starting Member

7 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  16:47:19  
I know a good dropship site. They are distributors and wholesaler of lingerie and shapewear. The company is in business for more than 10 years. The manufacturer is located in Brazil and is in business for almost 100 years.

If you are interested you can go to www.lupoamerica.com and, if you set up an account and send an email to them requesting access to their wholesale prices tehm you will be able to check the prices you will pay.

For dropship they will negotiate with you the price of the service. They are very nice people.

dano2
Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
514 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  21:54:37  
Just wanted to reword my opinion. Just seems like people might be giving away their hard earned work as far as finding products or whatever it is they are selling, since it can be hard work finding a particular drop ship company/product...

Edited by - dano2 on 09/12/2009 18:57:02

zsports
Starting Member

Costa Rica
10 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 11/22/2009 :  15:41:02  
we are doing to do drop shiping ....

Ladeeda
Starting Member

Canada
1 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  17:59:32  
I came upon this forum by accident while looking online for wholesalers and wanted to let people know...they do not have to pay for any of these so called dropshipper lists. The majority of them are a scam, why pay for lists that are available for free on the internet? If you compare their prices to auction sites you are paying more for their products. Your best bet is to go directly to the wholesaler or the manufacturer.

Here is a site that lists wholesalers and dropshippers from around the world - www. wholesalersnetwork. com

If you scroll down a bit you will see the link to the dropshippers.

You can check with the BBB or Rip Off Report to make sure that they are reliable.

Hope that this helps.

Regards,
Ladeeda

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2017 :  04:43:27  
We have had a couple of requests recently for drop shipper suggestions - this thread is a bit old now but wondering if anyone would like to contribute with some new ideas.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
Page: of 9 « Topic »  
Previous Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000