Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our YouTube channel
Search our site
 All Forums
 Technical
 Advanced Tips and Tricks - NO QUESTIONS PLEASE
 Shipping Orders - No Cut & Paste Ever Again!
Next Page
Author « Topic »
Page: of 2

Paradise
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1602 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/01/2016 :  19:56:08  
We have been using Stamps.com and UPS Worldship for many many years, the old cut and paste the address & email method. I know you can import orders but it never seemed like it was worth the hassle and you still had to copy the tracking back to Ect.

As I'm always looking for ways to streamline the "Process", ran across ShipStation, looked very promising but there was no integration for ecomerce templates, so I thought. Dean at Ecom Webstore has an addon that integrates with ShipStation Perfectly!

Now I have four stores integrated, two Ect stores and two Amazon stores into One program!

The software utilizes all the major shipping carriers into one program. Once you print a label, it marks the order Shipped, copies over the tracking number and sends a customizable Your Order has Shipped email to the customer that includes a clickable tracking link as well as all other order information. It also will fire off another email once the order has been delivered!

On the orders main screen, it pulls the product images & the quantity, if there is more than one quantity, it changes to highlight the quantity in Red to make sure you pack the correct quantity.

Thank You Dean Hoyt @ eCom Webstore for the ShipStation Integration!

[url]http://www.ecomwebstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=ShipStationASP[/url]

Responsive Design Deals Ecomm Plus - ASP 6.5.0
www.paradiseclothingco.com

mgdiaz
Advanced Member

Spain
153 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/25/2016 :  17:42:03  
Hi,

How did you integrate stamps.com with ecommerce template?

My costumer uses stamps.com and he is tired of copy and paste.

Regards,

Gabriela

ecws
Advanced Member

USA
173 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/25/2016 :  21:46:05  
ShipStation is a shipping platform that uses multiple shipping carriers. They do not directly use USPS but they use stamps .com or Encidia and one other that I can't remember to pay for you shipping. You can also use your UPS and FedEx accounts to pay for the shipping if you use these carriers.

The tool we offer is simply an interface that imports your orders and updates your ECT shopping cart when you ship with any tracking and order notes.

Dean
www.ecomwebstore.com
[img]http://www.ecomwebstore.com/images/ecw.jpg[/img]

Paradise
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1602 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/25/2016 :  22:24:53  
I too copied and pasted for many years .... shipstation is Awesome!

Responsive Design Deals Ecomm Plus - ASP 6.5.0

mgdiaz
Advanced Member

Spain
153 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/26/2016 :  17:22:10  
Thanks,

I will contact them.

Gabriela

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10277 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2016 :  14:52:44  
Just purchased - but your thanks page is blank... how do I get the add on?

David
ECT Power User :)

janhall_us1
Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
551 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/25/2016 :  10:24:45  
You can export orders from ECT and import them into Dazzle, then have Dazzle send a tracking e-mail when you ship the order. NO copy/paste! I've used Dazzle for over 10 years and couldn't be happier. I'll be glad to help with how for anyone interested.

Best wishes,
Jan

Eco-friendly Unique T-shirts and Unusual Greeting Cards
http://www.EquineAddicts.com

Edited by - janhall_us1 on 03/25/2016 10:25:31

tgorski

USA
907 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2017 :  10:17:37  
Is Dazzle just for USPS or can it also be used for UPS and FedEx?

Any links that help with setup and integration with ECT would be appreciated!

Tim Gorski

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10277 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2017 :  10:43:12  
Dazzle is only for USPS.

It's realy easy to copy order address to dazzle and when both screens open side by side.
Your admin on one side and dazzle on the other, open the address window in dazzle, and popup the address in the admin by clicking "details" about the address and hit ctrl>c on your keyboard and the address will automatically populate in dazzle without actually having to paste it.
Dazzle will monitor your clipboard for the copy action.

If you are shipping more than a few package in a batch, you can update all of your orders with tracking info in one step.
Export the csv with tracking info from dazzle and open that file, copy the contents and paste it in your admin by clicking the "Dazzle/Worldship" button on your orders page.

David
ECT Power User

janhall_us1

USA
551 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/03/2018 :  10:05:08  
Bumping this to try to get more people interested in Shipstation! Shipstation is awesome and with the integration script from Dean Hoyt it's all automatic.

Eco-friendly Unique T-shirts and Unusual Greeting Cards
http://www.EquineAddicts.com

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10277 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2018 :  10:47:05  
Yes, we are using the new barcode feature.
We walk over to the shipping bench, set the box on the scale - scan a barcode and watch the magic for a few seconds, click "p" on the keyboard and a thermal stick on label prints.
It takes seconds and there is absolutely no easier way to create a paid shipping label.

Steved
Ecommerce Template Guru

United Kingdom
1022 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/03/2018 :  15:29:13  
Is Dean still offering this script? I can’t see Ecomwebstore listed as a developer anymore and although the website is up it looks like it’s not being updated anymore.

Paradise
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1602 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/07/2018 :  11:50:57  
Anyone else having issues with Ship Station failing to notify the marketplace?

Responsive Design Deals Ecomm Plus - ASP 6.8

midvalleydrifter001

USA
912 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2018 :  14:18:39  
Hi Paradise,

I've had it happen a couple times in the past. I think it was an issue on their end.

I had like one order in the batch that didn't update and I had to manually input the tracking number and change the status to shipped.

Other than that... I LOVE shipstation

Patrick
ECT v6.9.1

Paradise
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1602 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 05/07/2018 :  14:24:22  
I get that every so often as well, but since may 4th none of the orders are getting updated :( They are looking into it ....

Responsive Design Deals Ecomm Plus - ASP 6.8

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10277 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2018 :  14:40:31  
Yes, we are dealing with this too :(

I have had several conversations with them.

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10277 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2018 :  18:09:26  
Just an update on the issue with Ship station - they did fix that major issue that lasted about 36 hours where ship station was not updating the marketplace.
I also worked with them to see why a few of our orders were not updating here and there.
It turns out that if we have an apostrophe (possible few other special characters) in our admin private notes, this will throw an error when ship station tries to update our site with the tracking info and status change.

I believe I can write some additional code (strip special characters from the additional info section) in our copy of the ship station add-on from Dean, but Dean if you are reading this, it's something that needs to be fixed.

David

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 07/20/2018 :  08:33:36  
Is this the best place to ask for suggested feature updates? First of all - LOVE this extension. One thing that could be helpful is that when the shipping tracking is entered that it adds to whatever is there vs overwrite. This is helpful when you split packages, resend an order, etc. It would be nice to be able to keep the tracking numbers for the previous tracking numbers. Either the way ECT has it where you put a comma between each number or possibly having the script amend any existing tracking number to the private notes field or something.

Thanks again for making this!

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10277 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2018 :  09:38:36  
Hi, I think your post is unrelated to this thread regarding ship station.
I think you want the suggestions forum here - https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/support/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=13

atlend
Advanced Member

USA
319 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 07/21/2018 :  10:45:41  
Sorry that I didn't clarify. I am talking about the SS plugin specifically.

Also, when I first starting using the plugin, it would mark orders as shipped and input the tracking number. Now it seems to be only marking as shipped as is not inputting the tracking number. Does anyone know why this could happen? Thanks!

janhall_us1

USA
551 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 07/21/2018 :  12:43:22  
chrismlandon, I shipped this morning and it did put the tracking number in as expected so it's likely something unique to your setup. I'd touch base with Dean Hoyt.
Page: of 2 « Topic »  
Next Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000