Author « Topic »  

David
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/23/2018 :  17:52:00  
Hi - does anyone know of a way to send extra fields for paypal. I see in the documentation you can use the include.asp. Will the list below work if I add them?

["SOLUTIONTYPE"] = "Sole";
["LANDINGPAGE"] = "Billing";
["RETURNURL"] = returnURL;
["CANCELURL"] = cancelURL;
["LOGOIMG"] = imgURL;
["NOTIFYURL"]=notifyURL;

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2018 :  23:52:55  
Hi David

I don't think you could do it using the parameter in includes.asp as you wouldn't be able to add them all as far as I can see but is this part of something a bit different you're setting up on your store via PayPal?

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

David
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/24/2018 :  09:33:52  
Hi Andy,

Thanks for replying so quickly.

What I am looking for is the ability to force the paypal landing page to force a non paypal account as the first choice to pay.

These are express check out options:

LANDINGPAGE
Billing — Non-PayPal account
Login — PayPal account login

SOLUTIONTYPE
Sole — Buyer can check out without creating a PayPal account. This is referred to as PayPal Account Optional.
Mark — Buyer must have a PayPal account to check out. Default in US if SolutionType is not passed.

I have my own IPN listener that I wrote for special purposes that are outside the cart. It is not receiving any notices when I make payment thru the system hence the override to NOTIFYURL. Is there a IPN listener service in the software? I have the listener service url in my paypal setup.

NOTIFYURL
(Optional) Your URL for receiving Instant Payment Notification (IPN) about this transaction. If you do not specify this value in the request, the notification URL from your Merchant Profile is used, if one exists.

On a side not any way to change the paypal buttons?

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2018 :  09:56:06  
There is only one custom parameter available but I was under the impression you could make the PayPal account screen optional to show through your PayPal settings.

There isn't a way to change the PayPal Express Checkout button I'm afraid.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000