RackMetro
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/27/2019 :  12:22:21  
Hi,

I would like to buy your latest premium responsive site.
However, I need to know if it has one-page checkout and if it supports latest php version 7.3

Thanks.
rackmetro.com

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2019 :  12:51:39  
Hi

The PHP version should be fine but there isn't a one page checkout, it's something we've looked at but the general consensus these days it's not so user friendly as splitting it to 2 pages. We recognize though that the idea may be appealing and some people are drawn to it.

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

RackMetro
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/28/2019 :  12:28:55  
Can I manage the front page - links, images, categories, text, etc - from the admin panel? (as in the case of prestashop for example).

Thanks.

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2019 :  12:34:22  
You can control products and category display on the home page and use content regions for any other content

https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/home-page-display.asp

https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/content-management.asp

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/08/2021 :  18:15:56  
Hi,

Has there been any new development on reducing the number of screens to check out? Maybe it's just my site but it takes five different screens to get to the credit card page. Is this normal for this shopping cart?

Thanks,
Brad

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2021 :  02:35:28  
Hi Brad
Normally you have your cart contents page from which you initiate checkout. This can be counted as a checkout page, but in the famous, "one page checkout" of a rival there is this page and then the checkout page. Then there is the customer details page and then the customer chooses any shipping options. I'm not sure how your cart is actually setup but if you could give us more details or maybe let us know the URL of the store then we could look into it.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/09/2021 :  04:20:54  
Thanks Vince! It's radiantmetalworks.com

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2021 :  09:02:31  
Hi Brad
I think you are using the old Stripe Checkout version and not the New SCA Ready Stripe checkout. If you go to your admin payment providers page for Stripe you should see the option to switch to the new version and that may remove one of the Stripe screens. The ECT Cart seems to have the customer details and shipping totals pages which is normal.

While I was on your site I noticed the Quick Buy has horizontal scroll. To cure that, in the file...
css/ectstyle1.css
...around line 91, change the width from 100% to 98% like this...

div.qbuywrapper div.option {
float: left;
width: 98% !important;
text-align: left;
margin: 0px 10px;
}

Vince

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/09/2021 :  10:16:28  
Thank you Vince!

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/10/2021 :  05:36:23  
I enabled the newer Stripe. On the Stripe checkout page, the left side of the screen is blank except for "Cart Items" and the price.

Should the product image and description be visible on the Stripe payment window?

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2021 :  01:50:41  
Hi Stripe
Looking at it it should be possible to display the cart items. I'll investigate that next week and will check if an image can be displayed while I'm there.

Vince

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/13/2021 :  06:41:17  
Vince,

Please also check this out with Stripe. When using the new SCA ready stripe version, there is the following error after submitting payment to Stripe.

"Not Acceptable!

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security."

Also, the customer does not get an email confirmation of the transaction. I had a customer purchase 4 times on an item and received this error. I logged into Stripe and the payments were made.

The old version of Stripe is working.

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2021 :  09:16:58  
Hi Brad
I've made the changes so that the cart line items plus the product image are displayed in the Stripe checkout. I've added these changes to the v7.4 updater.

quote:
An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security."
I've also made a change which I think will solve this error you were receiving. I think this error is because of the use of the query string value, "session_id" which it seems is causing Mod_Security to throw an error on your server.

Vince

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/19/2021 :  06:38:07  
Thanks Vince. I will try it again after the 7.4 updater.

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/20/2021 :  11:42:58  
Hi Vince,

We updated to 7.4.2 and I ran a dummy order. The cart contents on the left are working well. However, I am still getting the following error after I get the green check that my payment was accepted.

Not Acceptable!

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 09/20/2021 :  11:50:32  
I get the same error with Firefox v92 and Chrome v93

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2021 :  14:30:35  
Hi Brad
When you get back to your thanks page and get that error, can you copy and paste the URL of the thanks page to me in an email (vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com) and I'll see if I can figure out what is causing your server Mod_Security to flip.

Vince

Marshall
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1874 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2021 :  05:54:45  
Vince,
Which file(s) exactly have been updated to solve this problem? If it is stripewebhook.php, the one in v7.4.2 has the date of 5/1/2021 as the last update date.

Marshall
CENLYT Productions - ms designs
Affordable Web Design
Custom Ecommerce Designs
Responsive Websites
Cenlyt.com

Vince
Administrator

42460 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2021 :  00:40:23  

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/04/2021 :  05:29:51  
Update. The new SCA ready Stripe is still not working for me and some others. I still get the "Not a valid URL" for UPS. It will work when using incognito mode in Chrome. It will not work in Firefox. I had two other people try it and it works for one but not for the other.

An observation... Mandatory login is not enabled. Even with cache deleted and using incognito mode, the item in the shopping cart populates the default zip code. The zip listing is the UPS default in the admin main settings. How does it know this? And I am not sure if this has any effect for the error on the last cart page.

I keep the old Stripe selection when not testing because it works.

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/04/2021 :  05:31:19  
Clarification. The new SCA ready Stripe has worked using incognito mode and it has also failed in incognito mode.
Page: of 2 « Topic »  
Next Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000