bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/11/2021 :  11:46:31  
Vince,

Can you please log in and check my configuration both on the site and Stripe? It may just be the way I configured it but I can't get the new SCA ready Stripe to work consistently.

Thanks!
Brad

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2021 :  15:35:06  

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/12/2021 :  07:59:56  
Hi Vince,

Paying with a cc on the new SCA Stripe works when there are no shipping charges.

when there are shipping costs and selecting "checkout", the next screen returns a UPS shipping logo on the left side and "Not a valid URL" in the center. I also get "Error Not a valid URL" at the bottom.

I will email you a screen shot of the cart.php screen. I don't know how to include an image on this forum.

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2021 :  12:37:57  
Hi Brad
I still had your login details so tried changing to the new Stripe Checkout and it seems to be ok whatever I try, even with UPS shipping or USPS for international. The error message would suggest that the success or cancel URL's, or the webhook URL were badly formed but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there anything else I need to do to get this to go wrong?

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

bdham
Advanced Member

USA
308 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/12/2021 :  12:55:02  
Vince, it has been intermittent. Sometimes it works and sometimes I get the UPS URL error.

I will keep it on SCA ready Stripe and try it again later.

Thanks for your time.

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2021 :  23:54:59  
Thanks to Brad's help we have gotten to the bottom of the problem and it seems that Stripe will complain if the image filename has a space in it. There is some extra code in the inccart.asp/php file in the updater now which ensures that image files with spaces are not used. But also of course it is possible to change the filename of your images so that there are no spaces, (and which is generally accepted as good practice too.)

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
Page: of 2 « Topic »  
Previous Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000