quantum503
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/19/2019 :  03:25:57  
Hi

I've just updated my client to v7.0.5 and a couple of things have come to light.
Firstly, in the shipping section of the orders admin page any tracking number that is placed in the Tracking Number box does not seem to be retained if that page is revisited.

Also, I have $padssfeatures=TRUE; entered in my includes.php file. I can't seem to find any info about this in the forum now and wonder if it is still valid, because what I'd like to do is extend the time before automatic logout. Is that possible?

Thanks

Eric Lewis

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2019 :  03:51:52  
Hi Eric

Did you hit Enter after entering the tracking number as it's working here for me?

The time can't be extended I'm afraid and changing that parameter wouldn't do it https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/phphelp/ecommplus/parameters.asp#padss

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

quantum503
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/19/2019 :  04:34:18  
Thanks Andy

I can't believe I missed that.

I seem to recall something recently about having a delay between login attempts to prevent hacking attempts. Is that implemented in v7.0.5?

Eric

Andy
ECT Moderator

95440 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2019 :  04:42:01  
The delay for login attempts has been around for quite a while now, that is only for failed attempts though.

If you agree to the Remember Me and bookmark your main admin or orders page you shouldn't get logged out of the admin

Andy

Please feel free to review / rate our software

quantum503
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
230 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 06/19/2019 :  04:49:19  
OK, Thanks Andy.
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000