Getting Started and Pre-Sales
 applying new updated Dreamweaver templates
Author « Topic »  

ClaireArt
Advanced Member

101 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2019 :  07:31:00  
Hi

Last time Andy Chapman fixed this issue for me - I would like a permanent resolution to this problem - or you could tell me how you fix it so I can do it myself?

1) I tweak my dreamweaver template on a semi regular basis. As you will see from my website this has applied perfectly to all pages except the shop pages. I made the following changes,
i) centred my entire website so that when it loads on a pc it is not biased to the left.
ii) added a menu button at the top - testimonials - i create this in photoshop then add hotspots over the image in dreamweaver. You will notice that the "new" hotspots from the updated template haven't migrated across to the shop pages. So as far as the hotspots are concerned there is no link to the new testimonial page.

I will confess now, that i have downloaded but not applied your bug fixes. i am currently working with a business mentor making a lot of design changes to the website (hence the problems above) and didn't want to add to my problems or overwrite my many changes.

Thank you your help is appreciated.

Kind regards

Claire.

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7622 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2019 :  10:06:31  
Hi Claire,
I think your requests may be a little too complex for the forum support but I can more than likely fix all these issues for you.

If you would like to click on my name and send me an email I'll get back to you. I'm in the UK.

* Database Migrations and Conversions*
* ASP to PHP Cart Conversions*

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000