Author « Topic »  

PinMan
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/10/2019 :  10:33:53  
Switched hosts a few days ago. Copied my entire site to my PC then transferred to the new host. Moved my database and then updated the connection file with the database new info. Site looks correct and I can browse products etc, add them to my cart and so on. Where the problem arises is when you click checkout. It just recycles the same cart screen you are on and doesn't go to checkout. I've looked for missing files that maybe just didn't transfer but didn't find one. I would have thought if there was a database error I would get an error, but maybe not. I'm just not sure what is up. I haven't updated, so my site is on 6.9.2 I have purchased new updater's but don't know if I should wait to rectify this issue before doing the update. site is revolutionarypinball.com

Frank

Edited by - PinMan on 10/10/2019 10:34:30

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7609 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2019 :  11:07:56  
Hi Frank,
In the main settings of your admin in the https store url field can you just check and make sure you have the following entered in there?

https://revolutionarypinball.com/

* Database Migrations and Conversions*
* ASP to PHP Cart Conversions*

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*

PinMan
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 10/10/2019 :  11:11:50  
Thanks Phil. You're a genius! lol That was it. Before there was no secure site as we didn't have a certificate. Now we do. Thank You!

Frank
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000