Author « Topic »  

Victa
Starting Member

USA
20 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/08/2020 :  06:47:15  
Is there a way to prevent the "product" submenu list from closing, after selecting from it? I don't see a way of doing it by modifying the stylesheet.css, so I'm thinking it would require a snippet of javascript code. Since I am not a coder, I am hoping this is something that could be explained in non-technical terms, with specifics as to where any such code would appear. Many thanks, Victa

Vince
Administrator

42473 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2020 :  03:11:01  
Hi Victa
If I understand you correctly you want the menu to know what page you are on so that page's path is open in the menu. If that's the case there isn't a simple way to do this that I know but it's a good idea so if you like, please post in the "suggestions" forum and we'll take it into consideration when the next updater features are being considered.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

Victa
Starting Member

USA
20 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/09/2020 :  05:31:39  
Hi Vince,
Thanks for your response. I think your description is accurate, but to further clarify, I am looking for the product menu's sub-categories to remain visible, until or unless the user chooses to close that sub-menu by clicking on the product/parent category. I will post in "suggestions" forum, if there are no further comments.
Thanks again, Victa
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000