WordPress for Ecommerce Templates
 New errors after updating to WP 5.5
Author « Topic »  

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2020 :  08:53:56  
One of my sites: https://ericbikales.com/products.php?cat=7 -- is showing several errors on the cart pages. I have already installed the plugin (as suggested in other threads) Enable jQuery Migrate Helper - but that is not helping with this issue.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/ericbika/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.php on line 13

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/ericbika/public_html/vsadmin/inc/metainfo.php on line 8

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/ericbika/public_html/vsadmin/inc/incproducts.php on line 354

JustDucky923
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
1332 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2020 :  09:17:32  
It looks like I needed to downgrade my PHP from 7.4 to 7.3 -- that makes the errors go away.

Now I'm having a problem with the latedownload.php page. I can get to that page, but as soon as I purchase and try to download, I get a page that says this:

If you are trying to download the products you have just purchased, then I am afraid you have received this page in error. Firstly please accept our sincerest apologies. Please email us at email@email.com with the details of your order, and we will send any products you purchased by email.

Please Click Here to try the download again.

What am I missing?

Sinbad
ECT Moderator

USA
65936 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2020 :  10:54:23  
Hi Kelly, did you also update the shopping cart software and the digital download as well? What do you have setup in the includes for digital downloads.

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates
  « Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000