New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1562 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2020 :  08:07:30  
Loving the plug and play Child themes.

I use this code to display the how did you find us a bit differently than the drop down. Is there a way to convert it for Wordpress? I understand the Globals, but it seems there's more than that to it.

$extracheckoutfield1="How did you find us? Please check one of the boxes";
$extracheckoutfield1html="
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Newsletter\">Newsletter<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Convention Class\">Convention Class<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Magazine Article\">Magazine Article<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Seminar\">Seminar<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Facebook\">Facebook<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Pinterest\">Pinterest<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Search Engine\">Search Engine<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Returning Customer\">Returning Customer<br/>";
$extracheckoutfield1required=true;

Sinbad
Administrator

65850 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2020 :  09:39:17  
Hi LadyM, can you give this a try, its working for me

$GLOBALS['extracheckoutfield1']="How did you hear about us?";
$GLOBALS['extracheckoutfield1required']=TRUE;
$GLOBALS['extracheckoutfield1html']="<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Newsletter\">Newsletter<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Convention Class\">Convention Class<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Magazine Article\">Magazine Article<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Seminar\">Seminar<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Facebook\">Facebook<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Pinterest\">Pinterest<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Search Engine\">Search Engine<br/>
<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"ordcheckoutextra1\" value=\"Returning Customer\">Returning Customer<br/>";

Winners never quit, quitters never win
CSS and Responsive Designs
User Manual for Ecommerce Templates

LadyM
ECT Moderator

1562 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2020 :  09:51:56  
Works perfectly, thank you. I'm getting the hang of the syntax a bit better but was stuck on the checkboxes, which I didn't need to be. LOL.
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2019 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000