Bing Merchant Feed Issues - Need Help
Author « Topic »  

Ecommerce Template Expert

USA
972 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/01/2022 :  08:38:05  
I have been importing my Google product feed to Bing Ads for several years. Recently however, 75+% of my products are being rejected due to "The product URL is invalid. We encountered HTTP error, when accessing it." I downloaded the rejection report and the pages work fine. There is nothing wrong with the pages or the products. I've contacted Bing support each day for the past 6 days. The first 4 days, they conceded that there was an internal error at Bing. The pages/products were manually approved and the ads ran fine....for a few hours. Later the same day, the products were rejected again. As a result of this issue, I am losing $2k+ in sales each day.

Bing no longer responds to my support requests via chat or phone. The issue continues and there seems to be no plans to resolve the issue internally at Bing. Needless to say this has been devastating for my business.

I purchased the DLSS Bing Merchant feed, installed it and submitted it to Bing. However, there seems to be an issue with the feed. Bing will not fetch the feed at all. I downloaded the feed on my local pc and there are no products in the feed...just this...

MPID Title BrandorManufacturer UPC ProductURL Price StockStatus Description ImageURL MerchantCategory BingCategory
<font face="Arial" size=2>
<p>SessionID</font> <font face="Arial" size=2>error 'ASP 0219 : 80004005'</font>
<p>
<font face="Arial" size=2>Invalid LCID</font>
<p>
<font face="Arial" size=2>/vsadmin/inc/incfunctions.asp</font><font face="Arial" size=2>, line 319</font>
<p>
<font face="Arial" size=2>The specified LCID is not available.
</font>

I contacted DLSS yesterday, and am waiting to hear back from them. I am completely stuck at this point. I need to get my Bing ad feed working again ASAP but I've run out of avenues for help.

Is anyone able to help with this feed? I'm willing to pay a developer to either get my current feed (via Google import) working again somehow, or provide assistance with the DLSS Bing Merchant Feed....?

DLSS
ECT Moderator

Canada
3934 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2022 :  08:53:26  
You contacted me this morning, but you did not mention this issue. I thought you were still using the Google feed.

If you are going to switch to the Bing feed and you have this issue send me FTP details and I will get this feed going.

Mike Beebe
President,
DataLinks Software Solutions
www.dlss.ca

Rate Me Here

ASP and PHP mods - www.dlss.ca/products.asp
A Tremendous Home - www.ATremendousHome.com
Buy Cigars Online www.CigarSmokeShop.net

USA
972 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/01/2022 :  09:00:45  
Hey Mike. I just received your email a few minutes before receiving this ECT post notification. I am trying everything that I can to get a feed back on Bing. I just removed the current Google import feed per your suggestion, and recreated a new feed/import. I will give that a few minutes or so to see if that will take. If not I will send you the FTP login info to get the Bing Merchant feed going. I appreciate your help.

USA
972 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/02/2022 :  14:17:15  
Mike, thank you for working on this Bing Merchant feed.

I am wondering what is the best way to submit the feed to Bing. Should I submit the URL (website.com/bingproductfeed.asp) and have Bing fetch the feed from there, or should I upload the txt file to Bing?

USA
972 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/08/2022 :  12:17:44  
I believe I may know why the majority of my products are being rejected by Bing. One of the numerous reasons that provided to me, and one of the first, was there is an issue with the "availability" of these products.

Checking the schema markup on my product pages via Google URL Inspection and Bing URL Inspection...all of these products show http://schema.org/OutofStock. My product feed going in to Google is set to "In Stock". I am not sure why these products are showing as out of stock on my product pages. How do I get this to show as "In Stock", as opposed to "OutofStock". All of the reference material online simply says to set the feed to In Stock...which it is.

Any ideas on how to get these products to show as In Stock as opposed to OutOfStock?

Vince
Administrator

42466 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2022 :  23:44:32  

USA
972 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 02/09/2022 :  05:56:07  
Vince,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, Mike has been extremely helpful. I have been bugging him to death on this, and he's been helping me almost 24/7 since the issue started. Mike just recently edited the product schema and now we are just waiting to see if that helps.

DLSS has been extremely helpful, as always. The DLSS products are excellent. I would be dead in the water if it weren't for Mikes products and his support. When I start to notice an issue such as this I tend to come at it from seven different angles until it is resolved. Hence all the postings here.

« Topic »  
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000