Page: of 9

toolguy5844
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  22:54:09  
Go to my Mall I host websites for my resellers i have pro amazon merchant sellers i have estore owners when they get a sale they buy from me and not to mention that all my other registered resellers sell on ebay or have there own website

i will be adding more websites to the mall as my resellers request them i give them a fully operational store with a paypal payment module or they can use authorize.net or some other payment gateway that is already included

it has a ups shipping module where it will calculate cost of shipping
and other shipping features

They an sell what ever products they want even there own with no cost to them there are terms you must sell three products from us a month to have the store free or there is a 14.99 charge for that month

it is simple to add products you can set up your store in 1/2 hour completly and have it ready to accept payments

go to the mall and click on one of the stores and contact us page and see what they have to say about dealing with us they will tell you no problems we ship the same day the order is placed we send your tracking number the next day all product are dropshipped under there name we offer free shipping and to top it off

wait i can't say top it off because there is so much more availible

go to the mall and see for your self and any questions just ask

iwantitatwholesale.com/nuke/portal/index.php

free downloads personal pages submit new broadcast a message we have our own forum it goes on and on go look

insight
ECT Moderator

USA
4476 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  00:44:24  

Oh come on now, nobody's ever going to buy anything from those so-called stores. Which is fine for Mr Toolguy of course who apparently rakes in $15/month from these stores with zero sales, so he can't really lose selling free software at that price. However any hapless would-be store owners who fall for this garbage will be less than amused, I suspect. The good news is that most likely no one will.

Peter

toolguy5844
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  05:20:24  
You are one of life's disbeleiver's our resellers are making money because our prices are extremly low how much they decide to sell the products for is entirly up to them.

they don't just make the sales from the stores thet sell on amazon ebay there current websites and drom what ever means they choose.

that is why you are still looking at this forum for something and have not yet began to make any money

and you never even seen the prices of the products that we sell they are about the lowest the net has to offer with a definite profit margin

before you even post you should ask the resellers what they think and aks about the prices of the products

thyat is why we decided that in our forums nobody is allowed to post if it does not pertain to them in other words it says if you were to read mind your own business don't reply to others post if it don't pertain to you

i have seen a lot of forums with people like you all they do is post cynical remarks on forums all over the net withnothing better to do

but you are entitled to your opinion just keep it that way as your opinion not the facts

cooper
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
2807 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  21:16:59  
I have also seen folks who hit a forum supplied for a specific purpose and find one thread where they can post a link to their site, offer nothing to the forum community and not even use the product the forum supports.

Cooper

- - - - -

Photo Upload for your ECT store (www.bacwebdesign.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ECT0001)

Random Product Display for ECT (www.bacwebdesign.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ECT0003)

Top Seller Display for ECT (www.bacwebdesign.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ECT0006)

tekgirl
ECT Moderator

USA
2402 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2005 :  11:53:27  
Peter and Cooper hit the nail on the head. Out of curiosity, I took a look at this site. And I agree with Peter - I doubt anyone will fall for the scheme Mr Toolguy has hatched. Just reading the return policy is an education on why not to have anything to do with iwantitatwholesale.com/nuke/portal/index.php

~ tekgirl

Edited by - tekgirl on 12/28/2005 11:54:01

cwhadley
Starting Member

USA
14 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  20:24:44  
I have used a reliable jewelry dropshipper for over a year and a half. Never had any problems. If your looking for Jewelry, drop me a personal email and I will share the details. I'm also looking at purchasing another store filled with over 35,000 products from all kinds of dropshippers that I dont have to maintain the inventory; it is auto-fed. I'd be glad to share that with you to if you ask.

Craig Hadley
thejewelrybin.com

winlove777
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/06/2006 :  15:26:28  
Hi Craig,

I have been reading this post all day. I am a stay at home mom that is doing a great deal of research on how to sell online. I want to have my own business but I think I have decided against the 'brick and mortar' types due mainly to start up costs, insurance, rent, etc.

So, that has led me this direction but as I have found, there are a great many roads to research. One of them has been the dropshipping road and I am one of those people that has to know as much as possible about something before I take a leap. All the information I've been reading has me quite scared about this new venture of mine. I don't want to get ripped off.

All I want to do is be my own boss and find my niche. Anyway, jewelry, as with every girl out there, has always been my forte. You mentioned that if someone wanted to know more about what you sell, and I'm assuming dropshipping through you, to email you. So, here I am. I'd like to discuss ideas with you and see what you have to offer.

Thanks in advance, hope to hear from you!!!

cooper
Ecommerce Template Guru

USA
2807 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  11:44:53  
I emailed Craig last week, but have not heard back.

Cooper

- - - - -

Photo Upload for your ECT store (www.bacwebdesign.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ECT0001)

Random Product Display for ECT (www.bacwebdesign.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ECT0003)

Top Seller Display for ECT (www.bacwebdesign.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ECT0006)

winlove777
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/09/2006 :  13:53:33  
CWHADLEY---I'd be interested in hearing more about what you're doing. Could you send me your email address? Mine is onthegogirl1 AT yahoo DOT com. Thanks!!

cwhadley
Starting Member

USA
14 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  17:57:42  
Hello everyone, for those of you that have emailed me and I didn’t reply, I apologize. I got a new computer for Christmas and it's running Office 2003 which has two new email folders in outlook, Spam and Junk. I may have deleted your email on accident.

Just send it again and I'll watch closer...

Craig Hadley
thejewelrybin.com

Jennababe1
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  11:54:42  
Sorry about that baby hit keyboard

Can anyone give me any feed back on DROPSHIPDESIGNS.COM
Are they a legit and reliable dropshipper?

oic800
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  02:15:24  
I don't know about dropshipdesigns.com, however, the web address returned nothing on the Who Is database. Also, their website is very similar to one named something like wholesalereplicas.com. That group had numerous bad reports on rip-off.com a year to two ago.

If you decide to do business with them, first try getting a phone number and calling to see how any future customer service issue will be answered, next get an address, and verify in a cross directory that it is not a mail drop. Finally, if you are going to buy from them, be sure to use only Paypal and pay by credit card only, you can also try a sample order first and if it is a substantial amount, agree to pay for an escrow.com account and use that service.

Having been in the handbag business, I don't know of any dropshppers that are large and legit, but here are a few dealers that are:

kmqimports.com
comecoinc.com
pontierusa.com
lalipurses.com

Ulysses Levy

Jennababe1
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  07:37:10  
Thanks oic 800, I did some research and check the dropshipdesign shipper out and alot of bad replys to them so they are out. Thank you for the links but I am looking for a dropshipper for electronics and things along that line but I will keep an open mind here. I am new to this and just starting out but I been looking for a couple of weeks now for a legit dropshipper I am about to give it up and say forget my own business.

If anyone out there knows any legit dropshippers please contact me either here or by my e-mail at tcklmepnk41 AT aol DOT com
Thank you

oic800
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  10:42:50  
Jenababe1,

I apologize that I listed the handbag dealers, youre original posting named the website as dropshipdesigns.com. With the s on the end it comes back to a handbag dropshipper. after reading your new posting, I now realized that I was looking at the wrong site. Dropshipdesign.com appears to be at least more reputable than the site I had visited.

There is one thing that I know about major electronics manufacturers such as Sony etc. They deal through authorized distributors so they dont have the logistical challenge of moving tons of product and dealing directly with consumers or wholesalers for sales, returns and repairs.

There are a handful of large distributors that maintain dropship programs that are available to small operations and startups. Most electronics "dropshippers" deal with these same distributor dropship programs and create websites to market to the general public that provide a conduit from these distributors to the public. Some of these operations, if they are very profitable and managed correctly will actually attempt to become distributors. But usually if they dont say they are authorized distributors you can pretty much bet they aren't.

In an earlier posting listed on page 7 of this forum I did list 2-3 electronics distributors. D & H and Ingram Micro are the big dogs in the electronics distribution/dropship business. I am not saying that other programs arent as good or are unscrupulous, just that most of them only provide a conduit between those big distributors and small internet businesses. You can go direct to D & H, but they dont offer a website for you, they do however supply a large percentage of eBay powersellers, as well as at least one large internet electronics seller that I dare not mention.

Just a note for those who may read the last paragraph and think "but you would be selling the same thing as everyone else." If youre going to sell electronics you will be selling the same products anyway, you may as well get the top brands direct from a distributor that can give you volume prices as your business grows. You dont want to change your procurement channel if your business begins to boom.

I would suggest asking Dropshipdesign.com which distributor they are dealing with, if they don't want to disclose this then that means they are making profit as a middle man. Nothing wrong with that, but at least you'll know for sure.

Ulysses Levy

Jennababe1
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  10:55:56  
Thank you for the reply, I went to ripoffreport.com and punched in the dropshipdesigns and there was a few bad comments about them so I feel I better not take the chance,,Thank you for the leads I will check them out, Your reply help me alot
Thank You
jenn

Jennababe1
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  11:49:27  
OK this is getting nerve racking ,can anyone out there give me a list of reliable drop shippers, i check out d&h i even called them but I have to have a ftp feed back credit account od 200,000. I am not going to be able to get that much credit just starting out. I would appreciate any info anyone can give me.
Thank you
Jenn

andlsales
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  09:53:08  
I just wanted to say that I have been dealing with Idropshipper.com for two years now. I also have a website with them. And I have never had problem with them. They have shipped all my Ebay sales and on time. That is probably a competitor writing that about them. They are a very big company with huge membership. Unlike other dropshippers, they don't charge for membership.

My take.
And

SandraDC
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  10:44:00  
Craig,

How can I get a copy of this list? I tried to email you but my email was returned.

Thanks!

loveofscents

USA
91 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  18:23:25  
You may or may not like this idea, but it worked for a while until Amazon caught on. You can easily turn Amazon.com into a drop shipper for you. This is how I sold their items on ebay for about 1 1/2 months while I made about $1500+ profit with only about an hour and a half of work a day after the initial setup (which took about a week of hard work). I'll post the details shortly. I don't mind giving all the details because it was really a proof of concept for me and this will be my way of giving back to the the community of people here that helped me setup my online store. So if anyone is interested...stay tuned:)

Here's a head start..

Search team_digerati on ebay (my user name which I changed recently to start another test project I am working on). You can compare every item I sold from the feedback to Amazon. (Some smarty pants even made mention that the items came from Amazon in one of the comments:))

The biggest problem was keeping up with the Amazon stock which fluctuates daily. There is a solution for that as well. I learned this as the I continued to sell on ebay. Fixing the issue just wasn't worth the effort because it meant starting that 1 week setup from scratch with the stock monitor system in place. I am sure this can be done with the ECT template as well and may be even better without all the ebay fees!

Nothing Beats Losing Except Not Trying At All

flawless45
Starting Member

1 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  16:32:53  
Hi, i'm new here and obviously looking for dropshippers to help me start a business. How would I go about getting a good list of reliable dropshippers. If anyone on this forum has any could you be so kind as to e-mail them to me at Dan.Man.2991 AT gmail DOT com. Your help will be appriciated.
Page: of 9 « Topic »  
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000