ECT Moderator

USA
10292 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2023 :  12:44:40  

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2023 :  14:42:53  
I needhelp one more time. Everything on my site http://www.mooseintl.com works EXCEPT i cannot get into the database utility Whenever I go to the utility i receive this error "

You do not have permission to view this page." How do i get permission to use this utility. I have just finished rebuilding to the database and want to check its integrity and other functions that the utility performs please help i do not want to EVER have to to do this again. Thanks PS right now you need to use this url as I have a special page for maintenance up http://www.mooseintl.com?index1.php

Vincent Tumeo

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10292 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2023 :  15:13:43  
Hi, if this is the database utility withing the ect control panel, then you would need to be logged in as the primary user.
I believe you (currently) must be logged in under a secondary user login.

David

Edited by - dbdave on 02/09/2023 15:19:23

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2023 :  15:16:19  
No I AM logged in as the primary user mainly because I am the only user

Vincent Tumeo

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10292 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2023 :  15:20:55  
Can you check to be sure by going to Store Admin>Change Password and see if you have access to that page, and if so, confirm there is only one user defined there?

Thanks,
David

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2023 :  15:23:57  
YesI have access to that page and no i am the only user listed

Vincent Tumeo

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10292 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2023 :  15:28:27  
Well, I must admit, I'm stumped on this one. Perhaps someone else has an idea of why it's not showing for you. I expect Vince will be along and perhaps have an idea on this. It's after hours in his part of the world, so he may not see this for a few hours.

Thanks,
David

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2023 :  04:39:13  
Thanks for trying

Vincent Tumeo

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2023 :  03:17:14  
Can anyone help me I need to get to the database utility. When i try to go there I am told I do not have oermissions. I am the only one listed to sign in and every other part of the program works. Anyone?

Vincent Tumeo

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7625 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2023 :  02:20:01  
Hi Vincent
Can you login to your admin and go to store admin > change password

You should see something like this - https://paste.pics/LL9DM with an option to set a secondary login

If you don't see that option to set a secondary user you're not logged in as a primary user, if you do see that option try resetting your username and password, log out, close the browser, then log back in

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*

Edited by - Phil on 02/13/2023 02:21:03

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2023 :  10:16:16  
Thanks i will check it out when I get back from the doctors office i am getting an eye exam for new glasses

Vincent Tumeo

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2023 :  02:27:45  
Ok I checked I did not see the option to add another user. I tried every username I have ever used and did not see that option as a matter of fact no other username even allowed me to login. How do I retrieve the main username and password

Vincent Tumeo

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7625 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2023 :  02:38:27  
Hi Vincent,
All you need to do is follow the reset password download link mentioned here - https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/help/troubleshooting.asp#php6

Just download the zip file, extract the file password.php and upload it to the root of your server, then browse to it which would be:- https://www.yoursite.com/password.php and reset the username and password. You must delete the rest password file from the server once you've managed to login

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*

Edited by - Phil on 02/14/2023 02:43:26

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2023 :  02:41:08  
ok I will give it a try I will let you know how it went when I get up thanks

Vincent Tumeo

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2023 :  11:34:50  
Thanks I was able to change password and set myself as primary. I have everything working, however, my client wants me to remove the discount coupon and th button for appling as well as the checkbox for "how did you hear about us" I have tried to fid the code to remove it but have had no luck can someone tell me whee to find the lines i need to accomplish this.

Vincent Tumeo

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10292 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2023 :  12:33:32  
Hi Vincent, your first stop for turning things on and off is usually the parameters page.
On the "how it works" menu on the left
<---- there is a link to that page (https://www.ecommercetemplates.com/phphelp/ecommplus/parameters.asp

The "how did you hear about us" should be there in your includes.
You can remove that line, or comment it out with two preceeding slashes //

You can remove the discount stuff with this addition to your includes file
quote:
To remove the discount and coupon function choose
$nogiftcertificate=TRUE;

Thanks,
David

Edited by - dbdave on 02/15/2023 12:34:57

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2023 :  06:12:50  
Thanks I appreciate all your help

Vincent Tumeo

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2023 :  16:45:42  
I am beginning to think I am the dumbest person on the planet! I have have tried all day to center the label under the product image for the price I have the product description the image centered but the prodprice label I have not been able to find where to adjust it to the center of the image. I know I have been a pain with all my questions but I need help one more time Can anyone tell me how to center the prodprice label? Thanks

Vincent Tumeo

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10292 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2023 :  10:11:03  
Hi Vincent, the only dumb question is the one never asked.
However, when you have a new issue, it may be best to start a new thread.
I expect your new issue can be handled with some css changes.
How about post a link to a page where this issue is, and one of will take a look to see the best way to move that.

Thanks,
David

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2023 :  03:44:56  
The site is password protected and I do not want to post that info here please send me an email where I can give that information. My client is a whole-seller and only his current customers have that info I hope you understand

Vincent Tumeo
Page: of 9 « Topic »  
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000